What happens when I sell an item on Zatista?
Once you make a sale on Zatista, you will be notified via email and the sale will appear in the “Sales” section of your account.
IMPORTANT: please wait until you receive an e-mail from [email protected] to ship your piece, as orders sometimes have special instructions.
Once an order is confirmed, please follow these steps:
- Pack your item securely. (For more info, download packing instructions from your sale page).
- Ensure safe arrival to the buyer by packing your item(s) carefully, and thoughtfully. Make sure to include a Certificate of Authenticity (if you need additional COA’s please message [email protected]).
- Select an approved shipping company
- Because many shippers have special rules when it comes to shipping artwork, Zatista requires that items be shipped through approved carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS at this time only for US orders. For international orders we also support; Australia Post (Australia), New Zealand Post (New Zealand), Courier Post (New Zealand), Canada Post (Canada), Royal Mail (United Kingdom) and ParcelForce (United Kingdom).
- Insure and track your item
- Items must be insured and also be trackable so that we may verify receipt of the item by the buyer. If you do not provide tracking information, we will be unable to verify receipt of the item by the buyer and schedule your payment.
- We also require our artists to ensure that all orders over $500 in value obtain a signature upon delivery.