MAKE AN OFFER
HOW IT WORKS
1: Submit Your Offer
Formulate and submit what you consider a quality offer. Keep in mind that while the artist may counter your offer, the initial offer will be the first impression to the artist.
2: Zatista Presents Your Offer to the Artist
Upon submission, Zatista will present your offer to the artist. When we receive their response, we will reach out to you to let you know if your offer has been accepted.
3: You Receive Your Response
If your offer is accepted directly, Zatista will be in touch to complete payment. If there is a counter, or the artist rejects your offer, we will reach out to provide you with that information.
Some Important Notes
– Works are not held while your offer is being processed, and may be sold during that time.
– Additional discounts or coupons may not be used in conjunction with an offer.
– You should expect a response within 2 business days from Zatista.
– You may only submit one offer on a given work.
– If you would like to submit an offer on a larger quantity of works, please contact us at [email protected].
Review and Submit Your Offer
Let Us Help You!
Have a specific question or just want to say hello?
We’d love to hear from you so reach out today!